
I wanted to post something perhaps a little more positive because I just got a wonderful visit from my nephews whom I love very much! Luke, Ben and Ollie and their mom and dad just added a new addition to the family, a little girl. Wow she sure is going to have a fun yet competitive time growing up with three older brothers. I know she will be teased and picked on but she will learn to be strong indeed.
These are the wonderful gifts that God gives to us and He is a GOOD God for sure. He also gives us the beautiful flowers that start to bloom out of the dead barrenness of winter and the bright, warm sun that lights up your day. I took these pics, except for the one of Lillianna, because I always have a camera in my hand. So enjoy the beauty of God's Creation..........The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof. Heaven is His thrown, and the earth is His footstool and the clouds are the dust of His feet! Praise and Honor, Wisdom and Truth belong to our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ!