Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Getting back to business......

I know Congress is expected to vote on raising the debt ceiling today but they had BETTER reject it! People like myself are still paying attention to what those crafty little bankers are up to.......trying to STEAL our money!

Like I said before, who ever votes to raise the debt ceiling SHOULD be put on display with tar and feathers for all to see. NO MORE! These bankers who run Washington should be thrown overboard in the ocean with an anchor attached to their legs.

And to Warren Buffet who is quoted as saying, "whoever does not raise the debt ceiling is asinine"...........sorry Mr. Buffet, I know you are just worried about losing your precious millions of dollars. That is all you care about!

Pay attention people to what your policy makers are voting into law. You had better pay attention! And that means business!