Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Why are these women called Feminists?



Here's a link to this article published in the Marie Clair magazine in August 2015.

I will repeat myself.....why is human equality viewed by some men with such contempt? Why are these women viewed, looked down upon and hated with such disdain just for desiring basic human rights? Why do some men have such scorn for these women spewing out such hatred. I could hardly imagine calling these women feminists when we had a woman called Rosa Parks who just desired equal human treatment because she had a different skin color. Was she called a feminist? I don't think so. What amazes me the most is that Muslin men who kill for (actually believing they will get) 70 virgins are looked upon as Heros. Just like Stalin, who killed thousands and even his own fantastic general Zhukov who won the battle at Stalingrad. But because Zhukov was given more praise than Stalin, he had to get rid of him, and yet Stalin was given incredible eulogies at his funeral! Pathetic, just pathetic.

You know what I think? People WORSHIP power, and the men who have it, even though they may be corrupt as hell. This is why it is a trap to follow.