For the Word of God is quick and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in His sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of Him with whom we have to do, seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the Heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched by our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come BOLDLY unto the THRONE of GRACE, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need..................Hebrews 4:
12-16 KJV.
THE FRIEND OF ALL FRIENDS
I have this bonded relationship
with me and my best friend,
from the moment of my salvation,
it shall never end.
It can only be the closet
for only He can make you see......
He is Jesus Christ my Savior,
and He lives inside of me!
A quality of unconditional love
for He has PROMISED always to stay.
Even in my doubt and faithless times,
He provides grace every day.
My cares and worries in this world
are given to Him with a thought,
For that is the purpose of prayer
in the Bible I have sought.
I can rejoice with the Lord
because I have the Holy Spirit.
Who gives me access to
the One who deserves ALL merit!
What a marvelous gift to receive
which is that of Eternal Security.
For someday SOON I shall see my Father
in all hope and prosperity!
By Cindy Holwick
John 15:15......Henceforth I call you not servants: for the
servant knoweth not what his Lord doeth: but I have called
you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I
have made known unto you...........KJV
