So I just got in the mail yesterday a tax bill for 144 dollars. Now keep in mind I already pay a local tax that comes out of my paycheck from my part-time job and yet they still sent me a bill expecting me to pony up cash that I simply do not have! Like I said before.........trying to beat a dead horse back to life.......preposterous!
I told the lady on the phone that I already pay local taxes and I do not own property, I rent. She tells me that this is a per capita tax intended for the school district and is entirely separate from the local tax taken out of my paycheck. I explained to her that I do not have any children either. She stills expected me to pay this nonsense!
I swear, we must pay these people money to sit around and scheme up ways to siphon money out of each one us. Can you imagine? Well I have a fantastic idea............
What about a per capita tax for each turd you put in the toilet? Suppose you crap 3 petite turds instead of one giant turd? Should you be taxed more? And what if you have diarrhea? That could potentially raise more revenue!
Simply put, this whole world system needs to be flushed down the toilet!
This is why I get so passionate about politics because what these policy makers do on a daily basis effects each one of us more and more and eventually they will demand that YOU foot the bill for the national debt while the greedy rich elite and rich bankers pocket more and more for themselves!
This is the IRS.....Count Dracula speaking! I will suck ALL the money out of YOU!